- Preferred Name: Antonia
- Hometown: Chelmsford, MA
- Advisor: Ryan Watson
- Area of interest: Sexual and gender identity development, SGM youth health
- Things you do in your free time: I love to hike, run, and experiment with vegan/vegetarian cooking and baking!
- Fun fact: I was born in Sydney, Australia and lived there for 10 years.
- Preferred Name: Minjung
- Hometown: Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Advisor: Dr. Alania Brenick
- Area of interest: Culture and diversity
- Things you do in your free time: Yoga, reading and cooking!
- Fun fact: I came here with my husband and my dog.
- Preferred Name: Vanessa
- Hometown: Kansas City, MO
- Advisor: Dr. Linda Halgunseth
- Area of interest: Diversity and Culture, Child and Adolescent Development
- Things you do in your free time: I love trying out different coffeeshops, reading, and spending time with family
- Fun fact: My first language is Spanish
- Preferred Name: Veronica
- Hometown: Bountiful, UT
- Advisor: Eva Lefkowtiz
- Areas of interest: Sexual identity development in emerging adulthood, sexual possible selves, sexual meaning/meaning-making, healthy sexuality within the dyad.
- Fun Fact: I run Spartan races.
- Preferred Name: Cali
- Hometown: Cromwell, CT
- Advisor: Keith Bellizzi
- Area of interest: Psychosocial factors and adjustment to chronic illness, patient-provider communication, social determinants of health, and resilience and perceived growth following cancer survivorship. Additionally, social media use and its association with behavior and well-being.
- Things you do in your free time: Travel, watch documentaries, try new places to eat, spend time with loved ones.
- Fun fact: I have hiked Mount Washington in New Hampshire, which is reported as having one of the most inclement weather climates in the world. I’m glad I did it but never again!
- Preferred Name: Stephanie
- Hometown: China
- Advisor: Shannon E. Weaver
- Areas of interest: Couple relationships
- Fun Fact: I have a big face.