News & Announcements
- Abdul Khaleque’s interview to be published in upcoming book
- Sara Harkness appointed to Editorial Board
- Rachel Tambling now editor of Contemporary Family Therapy
- Marlene Schwartz quoted in China News Asia and NBC News
- Undergraduate students interview OLLI members for podcast project
- HDFS Honors Student selected as University Scholar
- Preston Britner receives Edward C. Marth Mentorship Award
- Ryan Watson interviewed in UConn CSCH podcast
HDFS 2018-2019 Award Recipients
Rebecca Puhl was selected as the recipient of the CLAS Faculty Research Excellence Award in Public Scholarship, and the Obesity Society’s 2018 TOS Scientific Achievement Award. Rebecca Puhl and Ryan Watson were given Distinguished Faculty Research awards from The Rainbow Center at UConn, and Ryan was also the recipient of the InCHIP Junior Faculty Research Excellence Award. Annamaria Csizmadia received the CETL Teaching Fellow Award, and Laura Mauldin was the recipient of the 2019 UConn-AAUP Teaching Excellence Award (Early Career). Kudos to Cristina Knowles who was awarded the Rainbow Center’s 2019 Outstanding Graduate Student Leader!
HDFS Undergraduate Student Awards:
Outstanding Senior- Amanda Blazka
Outstanding Involvement in HDFS Research- Emily Karr
Congratulations to all of these faculty and students for these accomplishments!