News & Announcements
- Alumna Tanika Simpson joins Fairfield University Faculty
- Ryan Watson’s research featured in the CT Voice
- Linda Halgunseth quoted in the NY Times
- Keith Bellizzi featured in The Conversation
- Rachael Farina a CLAS Graduate Fellowship recipient
- Kim Gans receives InCHIP Excellence in Faculty Mentoring Award
- Four HDFS graduate students receive awards
- Marlene Schwartz receives HDFS Faculty Service Award
HDFS 2019-2020 Award Recipients
Ryan Watson received the Society for Research on Adolescence Early Career Research Award and the UConn AAUP Research Excellence (Early Career) Award. Meg Galante DeAngelis received the UConn AAUP Teaching Excellence Award. Laura Donorfio received the UConn Alumni Faculty Excellence in Teaching Award. Annamaria Csizmadia received the CLAS Faculty Excellence in Teaching Award. Preston Britner received the Edward C. Marth Mentorship Award.
Among graduate students, Samantha Lawrence received the CETL Outstanding Graduate Teaching Award and the Office of Undergraduate Research, Graduate Student Mentorship Excellence Award. And Yuan Zhang received the President’s Commitment to Community Initiative award.
HDFS Faculty Awards:
HDFS Graduate Student Awards:
HDFS Undergraduate Student Awards:
Outstanding Senior in HDFS: Annika Anderson
Outstanding Undergraduate Involvement in HDFS Research: Phillipia Pottinger
Outstanding Service to the Field of HDFS: Taylor Wheeler
Congratulations to all of these faculty and students for these accomplishments!