Welcome to the Department of Human Development and Family Sciences at the University of Connecticut. Students who complete the undergraduate program (HDFS Major) receive a Bachelor of Arts degree. For information about a major or minor in HDFS, please visit our major/minors information page. We also offer a minor in Gerontology!
HDFS Student Services Center
At the Storrs campus, the HDFS Student Services Center offers a home base to our student community, providing services and information about our program. Some of these services include:
- Academic Advising for undergraduate students
- Computer access for undergraduate students
- Providing students with career and graduate school information
- Provide relevant resources and forms for students/faculty/instructors
- Provide information about our fieldwork program