Undergraduate Program

Welcome to the Department of Human Development and Family Sciences at the University of Connecticut. Students who complete the undergraduate program (HDFS Major) receive a Bachelor of Arts degree. For information about a major or minor in HDFS, please visit our major/minors information page. We also offer a minor in Gerontology!

HDFS Student Services Center

At the Storrs campus, the HDFS Student Services Center offers a home base to our student community, providing services and information about our program. Some of these services include:


Quick Links: